Monash University is an Australian university with a campus location in Melbourne. Monash University offers a wide range of degrees, courses, research, accommodation, clubs and societies, sporting facilities and events. Read more…
Monash is a modern, global, research-intensive university, delivering education and research excellence in Australia and across the Indo-Pacific.
They are particularly focused on making an impact on today’s major global challenges – climate change, geopolitical insecurities and fostering healthy communities.
Their purpose to solve the challenges of the age is reflected in notable achievements, including;
- the first model of early human embryos from skin cells (iBlastoids)
- the world’s first 3D-printed full-size jet engine
- the discovery that low-dose aspirin doesn’t prolong healthy life in people aged over 70
- the World Mosquito Program to eliminate dengue and related diseases
- the Revitalising Informal Settlements and their Environments (RISE) program to provide clean water and improved health in disadvantaged communities in Indonesia and Fiji.
They have made a landmark commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and are the first Australian university to commit to an energy reduction target through our initiative to achieve net zero emissions by 2030.
A Monash education is global, integrated with the world of practice and taught by academics who are actively researching in their chosen fields.
They prepare students for successful careers through global industry partnerships and collaboration; participation in innovative enterprises, including through start-ups and spinouts such as our Generator and Accelerator program; integrated work and experience; and an array of study options – undergraduate (single and double), postgraduate, higher degree research, open online courses, microcredentials, professional development and alternative pathways.